How do I get an affordable, managed WordPress hosting?
Deliver your customers a superior experience with a professional, managed WordPress hosting solution, featuring an encrypted database!
Sometimes a traditional shared hosting solution just does not cut it!
- Your website is taking forever to load. It’s crammed on a single server with 400 other websites like yours. Each of them competing for scarce resources.
- You want to give you and your customers peace of mind. You are scared by those horror stories based on GDPR European Privacy laws and their legendary insane fines.
- Your data is valuable, your customers privacy is paramount.
What are the unique features of this managed WordPress hosting?
This hosting solution is the answer to all of the above!
We are Information Technology Artisans we are not here to «save» but to implement custom or hard to find solutions.
- Our servers are not managed with a «maximum profit, minimum cost» policy. Our servers host 1/10 of the industry average websites. Your website – if you configure it correctly – will be much faster than the average!
- You get high end features even in our entry level products: at rest and on trasmission database encryption; in memory cache / storage (memcached), SSD hard disk. You get easier GDPR compliance and access to the most powerful caching plugins. All included, no strings attached.
- Unlike «customer is one in a million» shared hostings, you can contact a system administrator or a developer to get your issues / enhancements sorted (1).
Do you have no idea about what to do or where to start with your managed WordPress hosting?
We have you sorted. Contact us (2) and we’ll take you by hand to the solution (3).
By now you know the difference: we are Information Technology Artisans and our Customers are First Class Customers, not numbers.
What do I get with this managed WordPress hosting solution?
- 1 website space (4)
- 1 pre-installed WordPress setup, including an officially licensed StudioPressTM theme (6), worth about from $99 to $129. These themes are known as «GenesisTM child themes» and are a SEO industry standard.
- 1 free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for secure browsing
- 1 encrypted database
- Website space and database are stored on SSD drives
- 1 encrypted FTP access (4)
- 1 one year, free .com domain (applies to one year subscriptions) or, if you are the domain owner, 1 domain IP address change to our server.
- 1 free, encrypted service email box (5).
- ISPConfig website hosting control panel
- 1 domain management facility
- Alias, parked domains and subdomains (4)
- Automated daily backup.
- Manually configured and tuned performance plugins: W3 Total Cache with access to a Memcache server, anti-spam plugin.
- Email anti-spam protection.
- A system administrator will be notified of plugins security vulnerabilities and will promptly fix them (7).
- Free technical help is provided to help you setup a new WordPress website, to change DNS settings and so on. Assistance beyond the initial setup is going to be billed by the hour.
- We currently support English, Italian and Spanish support.
- Depending on the complexity of the task, we can schedule appointments, plan projects, provide paid advice as consulting firm.
- We don’t enforce specific hard limits, we trust the Customer to be reasonable. 3-5 FTP accounts or subdomains are fine.
- The email is encrypted both on trasmission and at rest (on the server disk).
- The official license requires we distribute themes as a web agency and not as a wholesale reseller. Therefore, in order to get the theme for free we need to create/modify at least a portion of the website.
- If an updated version of the plugin is not available, the administrator will disable it and will contact the website owner about what to do next: remove the plugin or find and install a replacement. The latter, will involve an hourly charge, especially if the website needs adjustments to fit the replacement plugin.